I absolutely love detail photos. When I arrive at your wedding, the first thing I will do is give you a hug and check-in. After that, I will gather up all of your details to capture some stunning images that will remind you of the special touches you chose for your day!
What should you have ready for your detail photos? Check out my list below:
- Rings (his and hers), necklace, earrings, hair accessories, something borrowed, something blue…
- Ideally, you can have all of your jewelry stored in a shoe box or bag so that it’s easy for your photographer to know exactly what you’d like to have photographed. Tell your MOH where you’re keeping all of the details so that she can direct your photographer.
- Have your shoes clean and ready to be photographed, whether you’re wearing fancy heels or cute tennis shoes.
- If you want the grooms shoes photographed as well, you should have everything in one box, ready for your photographer!
- Ring dishes, perfume/cologne bottles, customized hangers, stationery, photos of the two of you, vintage mirrors, candlesticks, extra florals from your florist, a cute clutch.
- All of these additional items really make your detail photos personalized to your wedding day and show off your style!
- ACCESSORIES CONT.
- Ring boxes, Invitations, a bottle of champagne or whiskey, personalized cups, vow books, his tie or bowtie, cufflinks, gifts to one another.
- Think through the individual little details that you’ve thought through to help each of you look your best!